#nightshiftlife

I realized that not everyone who reads my blog also follows me on Twitter and Instagram, so you haven't gotten the chance to see what I've been up to lately- which has mainly been working nights.  I also wanted to show you how much fun I have at work, and that when the light is just right, even Baltimore is beautiful :)
The view from the "Blue Team" side of our unit around 5am.
The view from the "Red Team" side of our unit, around midnight.
The brand new buildings, as seen by most of the people of Baltimore.
A gift from a patient, because he knew I loved them more than he did.
There are days that Laura and I look so much alike that even our
favorite patients can't tell us apart, let alone the doctors. 
Joy is always looking for a new friend.
So this one time, I climbed into a Posey Bed to see what it was like,
and then my coworkers paraded me around the unit like a zoo animal.
And then they left me there.
Yes, I work crazy hours and cram my shifts so that some weeks it seems like I live on 10N, but my coworkers are best, my patients are amazing, and I love my job.

...how's that for "finding yourself?"

Comments

  1. So happy for you to have the perfect job, and so proud of the woman you have become.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts