Five for Friday

 1. Sitting by the pool- finally! On Monday I thought to myself "I can finally enjoy the pool!"... and then I realized it's closing in two weeks.  So I may be there every day until then.

2. After back-to-back 60 hour work weeks, my 2 shifts this week were such a welcomed break!  I love my job, and I love my coworkers, but I don't love living at the hospital.

3. One of the few perks of living three thousand miles away from my boy is that the Girl Scouts sell cookies at different times of the year in each region, so while I bought my thin mints last fall, he bought me some and sent them my way... in March.  I've been very impressed with my ability to not eat the entire roll every time I opened a package, and this week, I opened my last box.  They're still just as delicious as they were when I started selling them 18 years ago.  (what?! I'm so old!)

4. Since I got called to work an extra shift last week, I treated myself to a mini shopping spree during one of my days off this week.  Look for the debut of this dress and necklace at church on Sunday  (oh yeah 4.5- I get to go to church on Sunday!)

Most importantly....
5. My BFF from college, Elle Dub (of Holy Land fame) moved to DC this week!  She's starting grad school at American next week, which means she's going to be less than an hour away for the next two years!  Little does she know I saved the "Mountain of Pepsi" she won last year while we were duck-pin bowling for this very occasion.  Can't wait to see her tomorrow!


Comments

Popular Posts