Bloglovin
Since Google Reeder (Reader?) decided to be difficult and end it's super helpful and convenient services, I know a lot of people (myself included) have been looking into other ways to follow the blogs they read regularly. It seems like most people have chosen Bloglovin' which is a convenient app I've added to my phone, which keeps me updated on all of my blogstalking. Now, you can add my blog to your bloglovin list too!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
If you are like myself and finding yourself wishing you had better/more blogs to read, I figured I'd use this as an opportunity to share the blogs I read regularly. There are plenty of blogs of people I know and love, but these are the ones of the people I don't know, but still love :)
1. Nat the Fat Rat
Natalie is one of the Mormon-mommy-bloggers I follow, and she is stinking hilarious. She has an adorable son, Huck, and they regularly adventure around NYC. I feel a special bond with Natalie because she is also from Portland, and every-so-often it gets a shout out.
2. The Daybook
I found Natalie through Sydney, who is also a Mormon-mommy-blogger who used to live in DC. She and her family recently moved to Virginia, but she still posts regularly about her adventures with her son, Everett. Since they are friends, occasionally there is crossover between these two blogs, and that makes me feel like I'm even more included in their clique.
3. The Small Things Blog
Kate is a bit of a Pinterest celebrity- chances are, if you're a regular Pinner, you've pinned one of her hairstyles. She lives in North Carolina and is pregnant with her first baby. She gives great hair, make-up and beauty tips.
4. Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren is Kate's sister, and more in my current stage of life- single but in a commited relationship and still trying to figure out where life is taking her. She posts a lot about her cats, so be forewarned, but she also has great style and organization tips too. She is moving from NC to Chicago this fall, so I'm sure I'll like her posts even more when they are about a city I know and love.
5. Aunie Sauce
Annelise is a life and style blogger out of Idaho, who only recently became a Christian and I love reading her passion about Jesus. She has a few other popular blogs that you can find links to on her website, but this one is the one I read the most.
6. Fairytales Are True
Sarah Tucker is a wedding planner in Florida, but I mostly love to read about her exotic vacations and see pictures of her cute son, Tuck.
There you have 'em- the best way to waste time at 3am when your kids are sleeping and you're trying to stay awake. :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
If you are like myself and finding yourself wishing you had better/more blogs to read, I figured I'd use this as an opportunity to share the blogs I read regularly. There are plenty of blogs of people I know and love, but these are the ones of the people I don't know, but still love :)
1. Nat the Fat Rat
Natalie is one of the Mormon-mommy-bloggers I follow, and she is stinking hilarious. She has an adorable son, Huck, and they regularly adventure around NYC. I feel a special bond with Natalie because she is also from Portland, and every-so-often it gets a shout out.
2. The Daybook
I found Natalie through Sydney, who is also a Mormon-mommy-blogger who used to live in DC. She and her family recently moved to Virginia, but she still posts regularly about her adventures with her son, Everett. Since they are friends, occasionally there is crossover between these two blogs, and that makes me feel like I'm even more included in their clique.
3. The Small Things Blog
Kate is a bit of a Pinterest celebrity- chances are, if you're a regular Pinner, you've pinned one of her hairstyles. She lives in North Carolina and is pregnant with her first baby. She gives great hair, make-up and beauty tips.
4. Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren is Kate's sister, and more in my current stage of life- single but in a commited relationship and still trying to figure out where life is taking her. She posts a lot about her cats, so be forewarned, but she also has great style and organization tips too. She is moving from NC to Chicago this fall, so I'm sure I'll like her posts even more when they are about a city I know and love.
5. Aunie Sauce
Annelise is a life and style blogger out of Idaho, who only recently became a Christian and I love reading her passion about Jesus. She has a few other popular blogs that you can find links to on her website, but this one is the one I read the most.
6. Fairytales Are True
Sarah Tucker is a wedding planner in Florida, but I mostly love to read about her exotic vacations and see pictures of her cute son, Tuck.
There you have 'em- the best way to waste time at 3am when your kids are sleeping and you're trying to stay awake. :)

Comments
Post a Comment