simple blessings

- Niece cuddles, dance parties and hugs when I walk through the door
- the way her eyes smile just as much as her mouth when she wants to make sure you're watching her have fun
- "I like it when you're my nurse"
- a good rainstorm outside when my mind won't stop running
- sunshine and summer time
- freckles
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade
- the smell of a newborn
- work friends being more than "work-only friends"
- crashing staff meeting
- real, exciting progress in the house hunt
- great crews to work with
- no travelers
- surprise packages waiting in my mailbox
- locking myself out of my apartment just when I was really starting to feel like an adult
- Mormon mommy blogs with pretty adorable kidlets
- communicating with my siblings at least once a day for the last several
- watching The Bachelorette with my coworkers while my patients sleep (I mean, that didn't happen...)
- 5 straight weeks of church on Sundays
- compliments on my dance skills in patient thank-you notes
- 10oz of steak, devoured on date night
- great co leaders with similar passions
- the way Instagram makes my far away loves feel not-so-far away
-Matthew 11
- surgical patients, after what felt like an endless winter of really sick kids
- black-out curtains
- smore's at work
- SYTYCD back for the summer
- House Hunters marathons
- chocolate peanut butter rice crispie treats
- Wegman's
- Mumford
- Gatsby

Comments

Popular Posts